So here is a bit of a conundrum. I drove my car last Friday, about 50 miles a few starts and stops. Then I did not drive the car from Friday 6 pm until Sunday at mid nite. The problem is that the car was flat dead. Was like someone had stolen the battery dead! So my mechanic came by on Monday put battery pack on and started right up. He took the car. They charged the battery left it over night. Before starting the car they took a battery reading saying it was a bit down but started right up. The drop in voltage was traced to radio. It is pulling .44 amps when key is removed. This is going through fuse #41. Although not a huge draw it is slightly concerning since a reading of .04 is a more common reading for a car turned off. So tonight the next phase is to disconnect the battery and leave it outside and see if there is a voltage drop. Any thoughts on a car completely discharging a battery in just over 24 hrs.