Hello there and welcome to the BMW Car Club of America.

If you are a BMW CCA member, please log in and introduce yourself in our Member Introductions section.

CT Valley Chapter Go Kart Outing

Discussion in 'North Atlantic Region' started by lcjhnsn, Feb 16, 2010.

lcjhnsn

Ladies and Gentlemen - Start your engines!! The Connecticut Valley Chapter will be holding a Karting outing at On Track Karting, located at 984 N. Colony Road (Route 5) in Wallingford, CT on Sunday, March 14.

Plans right now are to be driving from 10:30 am to 11:30 am, with the opportunity to go out for something to eat close by afterwards. We know everyone is bored with being inside all winter, watching racing on TV or playing Nintendo, so here is your chance to do some real driving!

The signup is limited to 32 people, after that, a waiting list will be started. If we get 32 more people interested, including any who want to race both hours, we can start an hour earlier to accommodate everyone.

Because of the limited space, it will be initially open only to CVC members. However, if we add the second hour, and have space, non-CVC members are welcome.

The cost is $40 per person, which will cover two 7 minute heats with only 8 people per heat running, so there will be plenty of room to show off your driving skills! The cost is based upon having the 32 people, and will be collected on-site.

More detail can be found here:
    http://bmwccacvc.org/kartingnight.htm

az3579

Already registered. :D

lcjhnsn

yeah, I saw you on the list.

You professionally trained drivers are gonna have to take it easy on me [IMG]

az3579

Pfft. I'm no good on the Kart track - apparently I'm slow, even though I thought I was pretty good.

Lime Rock, on the other hand... you might have a chance, because I have to get used to the new engine. :D