Hello there and welcome to the BMW Car Club of America.

If you are a BMW CCA member, please log in and introduce yourself in our Member Introductions section.

Connecticut Valley Chapter Cruise Night & Ice Cream Social #1

Discussion in 'North Atlantic Region' started by lcjhnsn, May 6, 2010.

lcjhnsn

What: BMW CCA CT Valley Chapter Cruise Night and Ice Cream Social #1
    When: Tuesday evening May 18th 7:00pm until whenever
    Where: Promenade Shops at Evergreen Walk, South Windsor, CT. (on the Manchester border). General directions to Evergreen Walk are here:

http://www.thepromenadeshopsatevergreenwalk.com/info/directions.cfm

Go to the end of the access road and turn right, we'll congregate in the first parking lot on the right, N41° 48.655 W72° 33.519

Hey, the Street Rod guys can do Cruise Nights, so why not us?

Please join us for a mid-week evening escape to enjoy some Ice Cream, camaraderie and cars. We will be meeting in the rear parking lot at Evergreen Walk to hang-out, chat, check-out each other's cars and have some great Ice Cream at the nearby Cold Stone. Bring the family to meet & greet other local Chapter members. Come early if you are so inclined, to enjoy dinner at one of the establishments in the Plaza or maybe do some shopping.

Please RSVP to LJohnson@ctvalley.org

We hope to see you there!

The general idea is to make this a monthly event, rotating to different parts of the State while the weather is nice.

TeamStowell We love driving!

Did someone say ice cream?

Looks like Stowells and Greppos for this one! :)

Five bucks says Botond shows for this one.

az3579

It's gonna be very tough because South Windsor is far from me and I get out of work around 5. I would very much liked to have gone home first, and I don't know how traffic is going northbound around this time...

I'm gonna try to make it, but don't count on it.
    Lance,
    Do I really have to RSVP?

lcjhnsn

Attention: the weather forecast for Tuesday is not looking too stellar. If Tuesday turns out to be rainiy, I am going to postpose until Thursday.

Sorry for the potential inconvenience!

lcjhnsn

It's definite, I'm pulling the plug on tomorrow night and rescheduling for Thursday.

The forecast for tomorrow is 58° and rain, while the Forecast for Thursday is Sunny & 76°. Much more conducive to shiny BMWs and Ice Cream!

Also, the Shopping Center is going to close off part of a parking Lot just for us.

To get to the new Lot: Enter Evergreen Walk, Promenade Shops from Buckland Street via Hemlock Avenue. Continue down Hemlock through the traffic circle then turn left at the "Tee" at the end of Hemlock. Go straight through the first parking lot and look for us in the second Lot which is designated "B Lot".

For those who are GPS enabled, the coordinates are N 41° 48.807 W 72° 33.424

I hope you all can still make the alternate date, it should be an excellent gathering!

az3579

I've posted this on the NewEngE30.com forums as well.

az3579

There was a great turnout at a beautiful location, with weather that you could only dream of. It was a good time, worth the 1-hour drive. :)