Hello there and welcome to the BMW Car Club of America.

If you are a BMW CCA member, please log in and introduce yourself in our Member Introductions section.

Club library and video services?

Discussion in 'Member Benefits and Questions' started by TomF, Jul 18, 2011.

TomF BMW EnthuZiast

One of the benefits listed under Membership Privileges is "Club library and video services. Borrow BMW-related books and videos". Where do I find this?

MGarrison

And here I thought the design of the new website here was supposed to be so logical and obvious that everybody could handily find everything they'd need - mebbe not. Call the national office, you'll be directed to the right person. As far as I know, the library archives are not formalized into a web-accessible database or anything like that. But I think we have a volunteer club librarian that has this stuff. You yap with them, they yap with you, stuff gets dropped in the mail, yadda-yadda, after a few years in your hands when it was supposed to be returned after a month, <s>Guido</s> Hans shows up at your door and you fork over the borrowed goods or your kneecaps, and all's golden! (well, ok, not really, but you get the general idea) :)