Hello there and welcome to the BMW Car Club of America.

If you are a BMW CCA member, please log in and introduce yourself in our Member Introductions section.

Cincy area

Discussion in 'BMW' started by szgillette, Oct 17, 2010.

szgillette guest

New member with an 09 528Xi. It's got 57,000 on it so it's out of warranty. Looking for a good repair shop. Any ideas?

Satch SoSoCalifortified

How to find a shop you like

When people write to tech guru Mike Miller for such advice, he says, "I refer them to www.bimrs.org and www.bimmershops.com. I also tell them to look for ads from local shops in their chapter newsletter and attend a chapter meeting to seek out recommendations from fellow members."

I hope this helps! Welcome aboard!

MGarrison

Just BMW (near Ridge & Highland, in what was the John Nolan Ford body-shop)
    Enthusiast Auto (Rt. 42 & Kemper)
    Eurauto (Bramble & Whetsel)
    Elsens Autohaus (Loveland)
    Bavarian Motor Service (Reading Rd., going into downtown)

And, of course, the dealers. Those are the places I know of specializing in BMW or with long-time BMW experience.

Here's some local club info from another recent post: http://bmwcca.org/forum/showthread.php?p=44605

Welcome to the club, come out for a Cincy area meeting when you get a chance!

CRKrieger

Marshall, I think what the OP wants to know is, WHERE DO YOU GO?

MGarrison

:D I go to the couple most convenient (typically, closest to home), but they all should be capable, depending on what service is desired. Those are across a fairly large geographic area here, so I mention the location so they might have an idea who's closest for them.

I figure szgillete would ask, if a more specific recommendation was desired :)

Steven Otto

Long time customer at Just BMW here. Been going to those guys for almost 20 yrs and about 450,000 miles worth of service on 2 Bimmers.