Hello there and welcome to the BMW Car Club of America.

If you are a BMW CCA member, please log in and introduce yourself in our Member Introductions section.

Charleston/Mt. P Peps? Looking for someone to go to the driving school with me.

Discussion in 'Driving Schools' started by markfitz14, Mar 7, 2019.

markfitz14

Hey All,

I bought an E46 M3 about 6 months ago. I won 2 tickets to the Performance school in Greer, SC from my local Sandlapper chapter. I am new to the area and I am looking to take someone with me who also loves BMW's. Trying to meet someone in my area of Charleston / Mount Pleasant. It is on Friday March 22. Let me know???

MGarrison

! That's really a super-generous offer to throw out!! You shouldn't have any problem finding takers, holy cow! Not sure if there's much local traffic here, you may want to try your chapter's facebook page.

Welcome to the club & forums! Note there's no need to double-post, anyone following the forums can see new posts when they come back & click the "Whats New" tab. When first visiting the forums, be sure to click "Mark All Forums Read"; after that, clicking "What's New" will show all new posts since your last visit.

markfitz14

Haha thanks, yeah I was so excited when I won. Just joined the chapter when I got my first BMW and M about 2 months before that. You notice I said first lol. First of many! 10-4 on the search. That makes things easy.
    MGarrison likes this.