Hello there and welcome to the BMW Car Club of America.

If you are a BMW CCA member, please log in and introduce yourself in our Member Introductions section.

Centers of Excellence

Discussion in 'BMW' started by 330indy1, Mar 3, 2013.

330indy1

Congrats to Dreyer & Reinbold in Indy!!! 4 years in a row
    Steve Baker heading Sales, and Dave Lyon heading Service! And to all the team members...
    Top notch all the way.
    Proud to say my first was bought as a special order from Munich from them in 2002!
    They also take care of my Z4MR ... Which, yes I bought from Perillo in Chicago, and I am proud they made the list. They took good care of me on the M, transported it to Indy with a right of refusal guarantee. They've earned my respect.

33 BMW dealers honored as 2013 Centers of Excellence

Woodcliff Lake, NJ – February 28, 2013… BMW of North America, LLC today announced its annual Center of Excellence (COE) honors, awarded to the top performing dealerships in the U.S. Thirty-three of the 338 BMW dealers nationwide achieved “2013 Center of Excellence” status based on their 2012 performance in customer satisfaction, outstanding brand representation, operational excellence and profitability.

“I am always very proud to welcome the Center of Excellence winners and this year we have a strong mix of repeat and new winners,” said BMW of North America President and CEO Ludwig Willisch. “Being a COE has never been more critical to the success of our brand and we are all inspired by their accomplishments.”

“We recognize not only these outstanding owners and operators but also their teams who continuously demonstrate the ability to perform in a highly competitive market,” said Peter Miles, BMW of North America Executive VP of Operations. “It takes commitment, adaptability and consistency to reach the ranks of a COE dealership.”

2013 Center of Excellence Award Recipients

1. BMW of Stratham, Stratham NH
    2. Tulley BMW, Nashua NH
    3. BMW of Newport, Middletown RI
    4. BMW of Ridgefield, Ridgefield CT
    5. BMW of Bridgeport, Bridgeport CT
    6. BMW of the Main Line, Bala Cynwyd PA
    7. BMW of Alexandria, Alexandria VA
    8. United BMW of Gwinnett Place, Duluth GA
    9. Schaeffer BMW, Wilmington NC
    10. Performance BMW, Chapel Hill NC
    11. Rick Hendrick BMW Charleston, Charleston SC
    12. Hendrick BMW, Charlotte NC
    13. BMW of Austin, Austin TX
    14. Sandy Sansing BMW, Pensacola FL
    15. Roadshow BMW, Cordova TN
    16. Desert BMW of Las Vegas, Las Vegas NV
    17. BMW of Murrieta, Murrieta CA
    18. BMW of San Diego, San Diego CA
    19. New Century BMW, Alhambra CA
    20. Shelly BMW, Buena Park CA
    21. Irvine BMW, Irvine CA
    22. BMW of Honolulu, Honolulu HI
    23. BMW of Visalia, Visalia CA
    24. Peter Pan BMW, San Mateo CA
    25. Kuni BMW, Beaverton OR
    26. Schomp BMW of Highlands Ranch, Highlands Ranch CO
    27. Perillo BMW, Inc., Chicago IL
    28. Sharpe BMW, Grand Rapids MI
    29. Erhard BMW of Farmington Hills, Farmington Hills MI
    30. Dreyer & Reinbold, Inc., Indianapolis IN
    31. BMW of Minnetonka, Minnetonka MN
    32. Motorwerks BMW, Bloomington MN
    33. BMW of El Cajon, El Cajon

Satch SoSoCalifortified

WE'RE THIRTY-THREE! WE'RE THIRTY-THREE! Them's my BOYS at The Dealership Formerly Known As BMW South County Formerly Known As Cunningham BMW!

BMWCCA1

It's a shame the award has very little correlation to customer service and satisfaction and relates more to the financial success of the dealership and sales and service volume. Not that CSI isn't important in the determination, but other matters of no benefit to the customers weigh more heavily in the computation. Our dealership has the highest CSI in the region and yet did not qualify for the Center of Excellence Award because a new building with an enclosed service drive wasn't under construction soon enough. Next year it probably won't qualify because it won't have a latte bar or a bistro. Or a high enough profit in the service end . . .

mrsbee guest

Isn't that the truth! I hate the fact that the little things are left out, like the fact that I drive an extra 45 minutes out of my way to do business with Fields in Asheville, NC. They almost give you a hug when you walk in the door, they're so incredible with PR.

The stupid thing, all over the paper last week was the "Commendable Entrepreneur" that decided to pair with the local Lexus dealership and open a little Coffee Bar inside. How much do you think their rent costs a month? Who's really doing who a favor? Does that mean if I don't want to go past into a chain like coffee shop I have to fight my way to find a parking spot in a ridiculous Lexus dealership, walk all the way inside, be accosted by sales people and THEN maybe get a coffee?

Wait...I'd never pass for a Lexus owner anyways, I've got too many holes in my blue jeans and my boots have holes in them. 29 009.JPG
    kgmoodyz3 likes this.