Hello there and welcome to the BMW Car Club of America.

If you are a BMW CCA member, please log in and introduce yourself in our Member Introductions section.

Candidate's Statement

Discussion in 'Tim Jones' started by elliottsb, Nov 18, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

elliottsb BMW CCA Director of IT

My name is Tim Jones and I am running for the position of South Central Regional Vice President for 2014.

For the past year I have been Vice President of the Rocky Mountain Chapter and have been in the BMWCCA for 28 years. During my term as Vice President, I provided my local chapter with structural integrity and collaborated with members on activities and focused on pride in membership.

While I am also the club liaison for one of our local BMW dealers, I interact with local members daily, and help make their dealer experience a pleasant one. I also routinely communicated with members and strategized with other Membership Chairs on events and situations regarding membership. Aside from my day job, I provided time and energy in resolving chapter issues and if needed, discussing with the National Board. I am currently on the committee for the 2014 O’Fest that will be held in my home state of Colorado.

I believe I my strong commitment to representing the new as well as the current generation of BMW enthusiasts, and I will be effective at contributing new and exciting ideas and concepts to help our club grow and flourish.

As the new South Central Vice President, I will work with our regional chapters to improve the collaboration of the BMW club presence in their area, and help them with the concerns or issues that may occur. I bring a strong work ethic and professionalism to the responsibilities that I perform as well as get things done for the club. I will dedicate my time to the Club Chapters to ensure a strong presence in the local communities.

I would be honored to be the representative of the South Central Region in this role, and I ask for your vote.

Tim Jones
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.