Hello there and welcome to the BMW Car Club of America.

If you are a BMW CCA member, please log in and introduce yourself in our Member Introductions section.

Candidate's Statement

Discussion in 'Darlene Doran' started by elliottsb, Nov 18, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

elliottsb BMW CCA Director of IT

After more than a dozen years of active local involvement I offer my experience pursuing change in the office of National Secretary. My priority is the BMW Car Club of America, and I ask for your vote.

I feel I’m qualified to be part of the team operating a multi-million-dollar non-profit organization because of my experiences list below. For more than 25 years I was entrusted by Boris, Klueger, Nemkov & Jahde P.C., as a Legal Secretary to navigate perilous matters in corporate law, securities, litigation, family, probate, bankruptcy, and collection. There is no margin for error in the law; attention to detail is paramount, and I have a proven track record as the go-to person for attention to detail.

My goal is for the Board to wonder how they ever functioned without me once accurate and precise Board meeting minutes are recorded in a timely manner. All key documentation and policies are managed with precision, chapter correspondence is handled properly and timely, and notice of general meetings in accordance with the by-laws becomes an automatic yet flexible process.

I was selected and entrusted to serve Rocky Mountain Chapters 1800 members as Secretary, Treasurer, Newsletter Editor, Advertising Manager, Chapter Mom, Street Survival program, and driving school organization. National sought me out for the last eight years as Oktoberfest Concours and Photo Contest Chairperson, registration, merchandise, and administration.

Technologically superior and more secure ways exist to document Board proceedings and maintain official Club information. I have been entrusted with this work for decades, and I will be an asset to our Club. Select me to take on the challenge and duties of the national secretary and our Club will flourish.

Personal information: 20-year member, organized, detailed-oriented, motivated, superlative memory, team leader, focused, driven and adept at prioritizing.

Darlene Doran
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.