Hello there and welcome to the BMW Car Club of America.

If you are a BMW CCA member, please log in and introduce yourself in our Member Introductions section.

Candidacy Statment

Discussion in 'Brian Thomason' started by steven s, Jan 3, 2022.

• Staff

steven s

Los Angeles Chapter

As you are undoubtedly tired of hearing, the last 18 months have been challenging for so many of us in so many ways. In the context of the BMWCCA, we’ve been faced with the need to continue to provide value to our members while ensuring the health and safety of those members, in a time when many of the perceived benefits of membership were simply not available, most notably in person events. This has highlighted the need to assess what services the membership desires, and to ensure that as our membership demographic changes, we remain relevant as an organization and diligent stewards, as a Board of Club resources. This means that we must continue to work together tirelessly to make those things we HAVE to do (think regulatory, compliance, legal, and tax work) as simple as possible so that the membership at large, Chapter leadership, and National Office staff can focus on the member experience. It’s my job to safeguard and be a good steward of your - the members - funds. It’s also my job to listen to your ideas. I’m grateful you’ve been kind enough to allow me to do this formally, as Treasurer, for the last six years, and I take that responsibility seriously. I believe that the Board is focused on enhancing the membership experience and ensuring the Club’s continued relevance, importance, and ability to thrive as we move toward what is likely a post-automobile society. I’m honored for the past opportunity to serve you, and thankful for your considering my appeal to continue that service.