Hello there and welcome to the BMW Car Club of America.

If you are a BMW CCA member, please log in and introduce yourself in our Member Introductions section.

Candidacy Statement

Discussion in 'Simone Harrison' started by steven s, Dec 9, 2020.

• Staff

steven s

Peachtree Chapter
    • I accept the nomination for the BMW CCA South Atlantic Regional Vice President Position.
    • I am a transformative, accomplished business executive in the Atlanta community with a 20+ year successful career spearheading unified sales, business development, marketing, communications and strategic initiatives in highly-regulated industries. I am known for my utmost business ethics, outstanding communications and commitment to leadership development
    • I joined the BMW CCA in the mid 1990s as a member of the National Chapter in Northern Virginia, and then the Peachtree Chapter in the late 1990s. With Peachtree, I have actively participated in autocross events, HPDEs, Concours, club race school and socials. I joined the Peachtree Board five years ago and have served as member at large, Vice President and most recently as the Chapter President. I led an initiative to redesign and launch a new chapter website, streamlined our social media pages for improved chapter communication, organized a standing monthly cars and coffee social, served as Chapter chair for the annual BMW CCA car corral at Petit Le Mans, and stabilized Board turnover and financials.
    • As Regional VP, I would work to unify the chapters in the region, grow membership across chapters, serve as a central communication point between the National office and chapters and also increase awareness and effectiveness for the strategic initiatives in place to grow and sustain the club.
    • I would be honored to take on this role for the BMW CCA and bring my passion for the club to the region.