Hello there and welcome to the BMW Car Club of America.

If you are a BMW CCA member, please log in and introduce yourself in our Member Introductions section.

Candidacy Statement

Discussion in 'Dwayne Mosley' started by steven s, Dec 9, 2020.

• Staff

steven s

Sandlapper Chapter
    • My name is Dwayne Mosley. I am running for the position of South Atlantic Regional Vice President. I am a twenty-three year BMW CCA member and have served as the South Atlantic RVP for two terms (six years). If re-elected, this will be my third and final term.
    • Before winning the RVP elections, I had fourteen years in Chapter administration with the Sandlapper Chapter (SC) which consisted of President and VP duties. Through these responsibilities, I fully understand the requirements and challenges of operating a successful chapter. I’ve also been a member of several BMW CCA National Focus groups and a long-term team member of the National Ombudsman group which offers problem resolution advice to members nationwide.
    • During my first two terms as SA RVP, I have learned and understand what the National Board’s requirements are to operate, manage, grow and advance the club securely into the future.
    • In my third term, I will continue to provide support for the Chapter officers and other volunteers who work tirelessly to make this club a great place for all BMW CCA members. I will continue working with the Executive Director, other National Board members, and BMW CCA members through listening and providing advice and solutions to help with day-to-day efforts and challenges.
    • I’ll continue to personally enjoy recruiting new members, interfacing with existing members, and enjoying all models of our BMW’s. I have many long-term friends created through BMW CCA membership. I’ve learned along the way that the people are more important than the cars. The CCA and the BMW’s are what empowers us to meet those people.
    • In summary, I am seeking this position to continue providing my service as a volunteer using my extensive experience as a Chapter member and National Board member. I will appreciate your vote.
    Thank you.