Hello there and welcome to the BMW Car Club of America.

If you are a BMW CCA member, please log in and introduce yourself in our Member Introductions section.

Candidacy Statement

Discussion in 'Eddy Funahashi' started by steven s, Dec 9, 2020.

• Staff

steven s

Central California Chapter
    • In spite of a long and difficult year, the BMW CCA remains the largest single-marque car club in the world. I have long held the opinion that our board benefits from leaders with qualified, proven club experience and a business background; as we enter 2021, nothing could be more true.
    • My history with the club covers many years of service. While serving as Pacific Region Vice President, I actively covered the area; I helped lay the groundwork for the Sierra Chapter and assisted as the Oregon Chapter evolved from the ACA to the BMW CCA. My attention was constant and tireless while communicating with all of the chapters within my region.
    • Currently, I am your Executive Vice President, and contribute to the planning of BMW CCA national events. I work closely with our executive staff to plan our future within the ever-changing world. Over the years, my skills and experience contributed to the creation of Legends Of The Autobahn and the success of our celebration of BMW’s centennial during Monterey’s Car Week; the combined adventures of the Pittsburgh Vintage Grand Prix and Oktoberfest 2018; and the planning and execution of our 50th-anniversary celebration during Oktoberfest 2019. That was a record-setting gathering with many events taking place at our newly acquired headquarters, a home in which we can all share a sense of pride.
    • As a board member, I have and will always recognize that the heart and soul of the club is embodied by our volunteers, and I see our members as our lifeblood. In my decision-making, I will continue to strike a balance between business and the fun and camaraderie that bring us together.
    • I ask that you place your trust in me through your vote and allow me to continue to serve as your next president.