Hello there and welcome to the BMW Car Club of America.

If you are a BMW CCA member, please log in and introduce yourself in our Member Introductions section.

Bye 5series.....

Discussion in 'E90/E91/E92/E93 (2006-2011)' started by JAMAICAN TWIN TURBO, Apr 29, 2010.

JAMAICAN TWIN TURBO guest

Hello 335i TT coupe!....Traded in my 2003 530i for a 2007 Montego Blue 335i coupe on Tuesday. Premium, Sport, and Cold packages. Hope I don't regret it! LOL. I'm sure I won't! Any helpful tips I should know about the E92 coupe? Recalls, performance, maintenance, upgrades, tires,....especially snow tire info and performance in snow, as it is not All wheel drive.

I do kind of miss my 530i..not gonna lie..might keep her profile up for a little while longer. :eek:

TeamStowell We love driving!

Congratulations on the new ride! We gave up our 540 for the E30 due to expenses, and you can bet when we get the cash reserves in a couple of years a 550 will find it's way back into the Stowell driveway!!

JAMAICAN TWIN TURBO guest

Thanks! My 530i did spend alot of time in the shop. I've never owned a car with so many oil leaks! But after I'm done with the 335i coupe, hopefully a 550i or m3 will be in my driveway next...unless the new gen 335i are going to be next best thing since sliced bread.