Hello there and welcome to the BMW Car Club of America.

If you are a BMW CCA member, please log in and introduce yourself in our Member Introductions section.

Bmw dealerships?

Discussion in 'Member Benefits and Questions' started by incognito335i, Sep 12, 2008.

incognito335i guest

I need to know what dealerships in the Washington, DC. MD, and Va area will honor the membership discounts???

CRKrieger

Do you mean for buying a car or for buying parts?

incognito335i guest

Both of Them

Jonathan Spira guest

No discount on cars. You should call a parts dept. at a particular dealership to ask about the club discount.
    • Staff

steven s

CRKrieger

Well, since he said "membership", I figured he might be referring to the club Membership Rewards benefit that's at the top of the list here. That is on cars and I knew that it is applicable at all dealerships because it isn't dealer-dependent.

Jonathan Spira guest

Ja but there is no membership discount either. There is the Member Rewards program but that's dealer independent and his question specifically asked about discounts that dealers "honor"..
    • Staff

steven s

Just to be clear regarding membership rewards, it must be a BMW authorized dealer.

This font is killing me. I feel like I'm looking at a newspaper. :rolleyes:

larswolf

I just bought a 2008 550i at BMW of Arlington and received my rebate within 4 weeks of submitting the paperwork.

Jeff Gomon South Central Region Vice President

I had a similar experience....I received my $500 CPO reward in about 3 weeks. Could not believe how fast it was since I was reading others were having delays or not getting theirs after several months. Still, a great program and certainly worth keeping your membership active.....

JMS00007 guest

Tischer bmw offers 25% off parts