Hello there and welcome to the BMW Car Club of America.

If you are a BMW CCA member, please log in and introduce yourself in our Member Introductions section.

BMW Dealer (Service) Referral for Central Florida

Discussion in 'BMW' started by AngryE39, Jun 5, 2010.

I wanted to post this item to recommend Fields BMW South Orlando for BMW owners who may need service in Central Florida.

My family and I were visiting relatives in the Orlando area over the Memorial Day weekend. The trip to Orlando from Atlanta was great. My '01 540i performed flawlessly and it was a very comfortable drive. Unfortunately, the AC stopped working after we arrived in Central Florida. Under the hood, it appeared that the AC belt had failed. I normally use an independent BMW shop at home in Atlanta. Since I did not know of any qualified independent BMW shops in Central Florida, I went on line and found the nearest BMW dealer, Fields BMW South Orlando. The store was closed for the weekend, but I was able to set a service appointment on their web site and drop my car that night. The Fields BMW South Orlando people were extremely helpful and they had my car repaired, road-tested, and ready for the return trip to Atlanta within half a day! The car ran great on the return trip and the AC was nice and cool.

I want to say a special thanks to Gary Schaab, Service Manager at Fields BMW South Orlando, for personally making sure my car was repaired quickly so that we could continue our vacation. Needlesstosay, I would highly recommend Fields BMW South Orlando to any BMW CCA members who need dealer service in Central Florida.

ralphd2000 guest

I have purchased two cars from Fields South Orlando and the service has been outstanding.