Hello there and welcome to the BMW Car Club of America.

If you are a BMW CCA member, please log in and introduce yourself in our Member Introductions section.

Bimmerchef

Discussion in 'Member Introductions' started by Bimmerchef, Aug 8, 2013.

Bimmerchef

I am a new member of the BMWCCA Sandlapper Chapter and a new owner of a 1998 M3 Convertible ! This is the first BMW I have owned and look forward to meeting other BMW owners through chapter meetings, rally's and events. I am a retired Culinary Arts teacher who has always been a car fanatic. I recently sold my 2010 Camaro SS before purchasing my M3 in Indian Trail, NC. My M3 convertible is Helrot Red with Black interior Automatic, factory chrome wheels, hardtop and 72,000 original miles! I love it!
    mrsbee likes this.

Bimmerchef

I am trying to add a photo to my member profile from my iPhone and each time I tried the program uploaded the photo upside down? Any tips to fix this problem?
    • Technical Service Advisor

charlson89

Welcome to the club sorry I'm not sure about the photo issue!

mrsbee

Upside down, huh. I guess I would say an upside down avatar is better than no avatar at all! Welcome to the Sandlapper Chapter, I'm actually the newsletter wench, so if there is anything that you'd like to see advertised, just let me know.

Which region of our great state are you a part of? If you're in the upstate, be prepared for a wild bunch! If you have any other needs, just let one of us know!

Welcome to the club!

steven s

pǝxıɟ ɹɐʇɐʌɐ
    charlson89 and MGarrison like this.

MGarrison

Welcome to the club, forum & bimmers!