Hello there and welcome to the BMW Car Club of America.

If you are a BMW CCA member, please log in and introduce yourself in our Member Introductions section.

Best place to sell a new 2008 M3?

Discussion in 'E90/E92/E93 M3 (2008-2013)' started by jcfarber, May 11, 2008.

jcfarber guest

Hello all - been a long time CCA member, just registered on the site. I have a new 2008 M3 in interlagos blue that I got three weeks ago, but have decided I'm going to sell it (got my hands on an R8 I'm going to be driving instead). Am I permitted to post an ad here, or is there another place on the forum to do it?

Thanks!

Dr Obnxs guest

I think...

that everyone is just too jelous to make any comments. There is a marketplace, but I've never posted in it. Look at the links at the top of the page...

I drove and R8 recently. Truly an amazing car. Have fun with it.

Matt

wanesso

Let me know

You've probably sold it by now, shouldn't be hard---when you think of selling the R8 let me know!
    (but I'll still keep my new M3 and old TT).
    Best wishes!

jcfarber guest

OK I posted an ad on the marketplace, but it still hasn't been approved for posting...it's an awesome car, interlagos blue with the black carbon interior, and I'm only asking sticker, so I expect it to go quick!

wanesso

no trouble selling your M3 for sure

...did you see the thread regarding what dealers in Calif. are getting for new M3's and R8's? M3's at about 100K !

jcfarber guest

I know...yet another reason not to live on the left coast! :cool:

I realize I could probably make some money here if I wanted, but I'd prefer to just sell it quickly and painlessly to a good home and get ready for the R8...

lugnut guest

I don't blame you for ditching the e92 m for an R8. I went to buy an R8 while I was waiting for my M3 to come in, and once they hit me w/ a 20K "market adjustment" on-top of the 112k for the car I happily waited for my M3.

The R8 is an awesome machine. I was driving w/ one this weekend. Enjoy!

PS- What color/sideblade combo did you get?

jcfarber guest

I'm getting white with the black carbon side blades. Can't wait.

lugnut guest

Nice! Enjoy it. I wanted black/carbon blades w/ the Tuscan Brown.