Hello there and welcome to the BMW Car Club of America.

If you are a BMW CCA member, please log in and introduce yourself in our Member Introductions section.

Beemers Motorrad Motorcycles

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by granthr, Dec 18, 2008.

granthr

Hey are there no forums for BMW Motorcycle owners or ethusiasts? :eek:

I don't currently have a Beemer, but I love them and hope to have an older R model someday. I have riden many miles on my fathers 92 K75s. I think I would like one of the following, early 70s R75/5 SWB, Mid 70s R90/6 or of course R90/S. I do like the look with out the fairing though.

Here are two great videos from Clymer "On the Lift" on Air Heads. Enjoy! :D

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7IOgVJs2oJo

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6i01Tc1uYwY

GR
    • Technical Service Advisor

mooseheadm5

Everyone wants too much money for them. I am waiting for oilhead prices to drop. They made so many of them that an R1100S will end up fetching less than an R90 soon (if not already.)

granthr

Don't get me wrong, the new motorbikes are great, but there is something about the olders ones I really like. I haven't really priced them much, but maybe in the current economic climate they will come down some. :D Although I am not ready to buy yet.

GR

CRKrieger

You can always join BMW MOA. The forums there are a lot more active, and diverse, than this one. You can visit as a 'guest', but I know there are several subforums you can't see as a guest. This is my Airhead (click on it to read about it):

[IMG]

granthr

CRKrieger:

Thanks I will have to check out BMW MOA. That is a fantastic motorbike you got there! Great story to go along with it too! So I guess your friend did not end up buying it?

GR

Satch SoSoCalifortified

Krieger's airhead

Hey, Krieger! Is that the one Jenny dropped at O'Fest?! WHAH!