Hello there and welcome to the BMW Car Club of America.

If you are a BMW CCA member, please log in and introduce yourself in our Member Introductions section.

Bavarian Auto Recycling

Discussion in 'E83 X3 (2004-2010)' started by wrose, Feb 28, 2009.

wrose

Just wondering if any club members have used Bavarian Auto Recycling ,Rancho Cordova,Ca? I need Xenon headlamp assys. for my 05 X3 and they have a pair for sale. I have to purchase them site-unseen by phone -I live in Canada and would have them shipped to LA for pick-up when I visit next month. Your imput will be much appreciated .Thanks
    Wayne ( Bluenose BMW Club-Nova Scotia )

granthr

I can't remember if I have ever used them. But I think they are Roundel advertisers. So that is to their benefit. I would suggest you ask them to email you pictures of them. Will they take returns? You could ask them to mark them somehow, so they know you are returning what they sent you if you do end up returning them.

TeamStowell We love driving!

I picked up a window motor for our Euro from them. Great to deal with and quick as a bunny.

EuroWerkz1

I have used them many times in the past and have never had a problem and find them very professional. I also always pay vendors with an American Express card and they will gladly stop payment if there is ever a problem. Bavarian has been good to us though.

wrose

Thanks for your imput-I'll order my lights tomorrow.

wrose

Thanks for your imput-I'll order my lights tomorrow. Have a great day