Hello there and welcome to the BMW Car Club of America.

If you are a BMW CCA member, please log in and introduce yourself in our Member Introductions section.

Back After a Long Hiatus

Discussion in 'Member Introductions' started by Leartest81, Sep 20, 2013.

Leartest81

¡Hola! (local Tucson lingo w/ correct punctuation)
    Bob Dwyer here. Just joined a few days ago. My first Bimmer was an '84 528e that I bought when I was stationed in Germany. After that, I went to the dark side, Toyota's and two admittedly very comfy Lexus ES's. Middle age crazy hit (I'm 66) and my 2013 335i convertible is on a ship about 500 miles from the Azores heading southwest. Hope to have it in a couple of weeks. Not much else to tell other than that, in a former life, I was a fighter pilot and a Learjet production test pilot---point being I like performance and good handling. That's why I chose the 335i with the active steering option. Nice to be back---nicer when the car gets here.

charlson89

Welcome back congrats on the new car!

MGarrison

Welcome to the club & forums!

mrsbee guest

Tuscon, really? You might be interested in my upcoming travel through your neck of the woods with an E24 that was graciously donated to me. Check out the website www.nikkiweed.wordpress.com.

In the meanwhile, you'll find this forum is full of really excellent helpful people. Chances are if you have a problem, one of us will either know how to help or know somebody else that can offer sage advice.

Please, keep the Bimmer in your life for a long time. I've realized the longer you have one, the more it feels like an extra organ.

Satch SoSoCalifortified

Tucson, eh? Then you know about Stewart boots...