Hello there and welcome to the BMW Car Club of America.

If you are a BMW CCA member, please log in and introduce yourself in our Member Introductions section.

Anyone have a Carfax Account

Discussion in 'E90/E91/E92/E93 (2006-2011)' started by voodrew10, May 29, 2009.

voodrew10

I am looking at a 2006 BMW 330i and the dealer and I have come to terms on price. I have some due diligence to complete and that includes running a Carfax. The VIN# is: WBAVB33506PS06036.

Thanks for your help!

Drew Harrison

granthr

Um, pay your 20 bucks and find out. It is part of the cost of the car.

voodrew10

No need paying for something that someone else can provide at no additional cost.

M3Driver guest

Drew - Car Fax has gotten testy with a few of the other boards for doing this. I know that M3Forum.Net has put the stop to members doing Car Fax checks for others. I'm sure the BMW CCA board would not want to drawn that type of unwanted attention.

Anybody from National want to chime in, go right ahead if I am mistaken....

Cheers...

drummerfc

I agree with the poster telling you to pony-up the nominal fee. It's no more than $25 for a "lifetime" membership to CarFax and well worth it. I would also drop about 80-100 smackers for an independent mechanic to give the car the once-over.

@$100 for peace of mind...well worth the time/effort/$$$! :D

granthr

What you are suggesting is stealing. That is not cool. You spend $30,000+ on a BMW and you can't afford $20 on a car fax? :(
    • Staff

executive director

Carfax Post

The National Club certainly cannot condone any action that is not within the letter and spirit of the law. We also recognize that not everyone is fully aware of what the law requires in every situation. To that end we are grateful for the quick notes from our members in the know who keep us all between the lines.

Frank