Hello there and welcome to the BMW Car Club of America.

If you are a BMW CCA member, please log in and introduce yourself in our Member Introductions section.

Another newbie from Augusta, GA

Discussion in 'Member Introductions' started by eaglesfan83, Feb 15, 2009.

eaglesfan83 guest

Hello everyone,
    I am proud to say I am going to be the new owner of an AW 09 328i pretty much fully loaded only missing Cold Weather Package in about 15 days when it gets off the boat. I have always loved BMWs and wish I would have jumped and pulled the trigger before the new year when my ex picked up her 08 M3 for a killer deal. Unfortunatly I had to go with the 328 fully loaded instead of a near base 335, but my main goal is to save up and pick up the next gen M3 when it comes out so for the time being I and going to be loving my 328i. Its great to be a member of the BMW family and I look forward to contributing what I can and hope to meet some other enthusiasts as well.

eaglesfan83 guest

Oops fogot to mention name is Zac i am 25 and currently serving in the military at Fort Gordon, GA

Satch SoSoCalifortified

Welcome aboard, Zac!

And thank you for your service!

Actually, you'll find that the N52 engine in the 328i is suh-weeeet. It originally shipped with 265 horsepower (2006 330i), but they detuned it to make a "325i" (still three liters) and then the "28" options: 128i, 328i, 528i (is there a 528i?).

The good news: A certain Mister Dinan tells me it's not all that difficult to put it back in proper Euro spec. . . .