Hello there and welcome to the BMW Car Club of America.

If you are a BMW CCA member, please log in and introduce yourself in our Member Introductions section.

A Question about Packages

Discussion in 'Oktoberfest 2013' started by TomF, Feb 18, 2013.

TomF BMW EnthuZiast

My wife and I are planning for Oktoberfest and this will be our first one. We want to make sure that we understand what choices we need to make when we register on March 1.

Since my car is a Roadster, we will be using her car for the Driving School and would like to do 2 days each. If one of us registers with the Social Package, and one of us registers with the Ultimate Driver Package, which includes all four track days, would we be able to split those four days between the two of us, each doing two days?

Or would we each have to register with a Motorsports Package and each add an additional Driving School a la carte? Since it appears that our registration may be tied to the vehicles in our Garage, how do I register with my Roadster but indicate I'm going to be using a different car for the Driving School? Or does that even matter?

steven s

You can't split a package so you do need the Motorsports package assuming you are also doing the autocross.
    It does matter what cars you list.
    You can enter multiple cars in the garage.

TomF BMW EnthuZiast

This is what I figured, especially since splitting the package would be about $180 less. :(

So extra track days for the Motorsports Package will be available a la carte?

I guess that we'll each do the autocross in my car on one of our non-track days, unless the autocross days are split up for different classes.

steven s

Each person has a separate registration although you should be able to register the 2nd person after completing the first.
    This year we are letting people choose either Thursday or Friday for their autocross
    Classes will run across both days.