Hello there and welcome to the BMW Car Club of America.

If you are a BMW CCA member, please log in and introduce yourself in our Member Introductions section.

A Dream Come True !

Discussion in 'Member Introductions' started by ironman52, Jan 12, 2012.

ironman52

Hi,
    I just recently bought a slightly-used 2011 335i coupe after shopping around for a year.
    I found this at a local dealer in Tampa, FL, with only 8000 miles on it - I couldn't believe someone had traded it in after only 6 months - but there it was! Sapphire Black with tan interior and the M package!
    So, made a good offer and they accepted and I was the proud owner of a beautiful 335i in just a couple days.
    I am still learning a lot about the car, about BMW and then new to the club as well. I will look into events with our local chapter as well.
    Just wanted to share this with all.

Satch SoSoCalifortified

Wow, what a sweet ride! And welcome to the asylum!

Zeichen311

Congratulations! I hope it brings you many YEARS of enjoyment--prior owner's loss, your gain!

(Great color combo, by the way; it was my #2 choice by an invisibly slim margin...as in, so slim that I wish I could own both so I didn't have to choose!)

jessepj

Welcome and congratulations. Great choice.

TeamStowell We love driving!

Enjoy your new ride! It sounds like one that will make it's way into our fleet in the future.