Hello there and welcome to the BMW Car Club of America.

If you are a BMW CCA member, please log in and introduce yourself in our Member Introductions section.

6 Speed Conversion question...

Discussion in 'E36 M3 (1995-1999)' started by 177841, Mar 23, 2009.

177841 guest

This is the post following the intro :) I am VERY interested in doing a gear box swap. I would like a 6 Speed from a Euro Spec E36 ///M. Does anyone know of a reputable place that imports these units?

Thanks in advance.

William

Alex Lipowich guest

RE: Six speeds

I have several in stock, and supply a pretty complete kit to go with it.

ABLOriginalParts.com

email me via the site, or, xyobgyn@aol.com

I'll work hard to make you happy.

Alex.

177841 guest

It's me William.

For the record, Alex has been a tremendous help.

Alex Lipowich guest

Whoops....

Too funny.

Didn't know you had an E39. I have one too... an ebay purchase that is rockin fast in a straight line...but... maybe just perhaps maybe missing the soul of an M car.....

10 Z4, huh? I enjoyed my Z3's tremendously... fun cars, each in its own way. The 1.9 was a blast, you could beat on it and still have a great time, not get in trouble.

The 2.8 was dangerous fast, can't imagine the M3 version. Loved the alum block 2.8.

You'll like the 6speed I send, as the guy on Men's Warehouse comercials says locally, "I guarantee it"

Alex.

177841 guest

yea im going to get one for my wife, for our 20th anniversary, through Military Sales, which by the way is a great deal.

Which really, if the truth be told, is just a catalyst that will allow me to spend freely on my M3 :)