Hello there and welcome to the BMW Car Club of America.

If you are a BMW CCA member, please log in and introduce yourself in our Member Introductions section.

335I Sport Wagon? For Real?

Discussion in 'E90/E91/E92/E93 (2006-2011)' started by eblue540, Mar 17, 2010.

eblue540 Fourth Gen Bimmers

It says so right in our beloved Roundel. March 2010 issue, page 31, 6th line of "2011 3 Series gets midlife refreshments".

Even gives a price ($41,475).

Says that they arrive in April. Nothing on BMWUSA.COM as of today.

Please tell me this is for real. We finally get a big engine 3-series touring, rear wheel drive (not X-Drive) and everything?

How about a 6 speed?

Or is this a cruel April fool's gag?

It's only going to be available in non-sport package, xDrive, automatic form. :D

Seriously, I have no idea, but I saw that too in the Roundel, and until I actually see it, I don't believe it. :) Truly a stealth introduction if it is true. I would imagine it won't show up on BMWusa.com until the F10 5-series build option shows up too. It shouldn't be too much longer since SOP for the F10 is very soon I believe.

Let's hope it will be available with the full sport package, 6spd manual and RWD...fingers crossed.

cmmirabile guest

335i Sport Wagon???

Could it really be true? I almost fell out of my chair. I have been waiting 10 years for a hot wagon so I could upgrade my 5-Spd RWD Dinan engine/Turner Motorsports suspension 2000 sport package wagon. Let's pray this thing is available with the manual and the sport exhaust....