Hello there and welcome to the BMW Car Club of America.

If you are a BMW CCA member, please log in and introduce yourself in our Member Introductions section.

330 CI Convertible Top Part Name?

Discussion in 'E46 (1999-2006)' started by RussSwift, May 31, 2011.

    • Member


    Post Count: 26
    Likes Received:0
    On each side of the convertible deck cover is a plastic sliding door on a spring, the door pulls in and forward when the top is going up/down, and then slides back into place once the top is down. The spring on the left side is gone so now the door is not pulled back into place once the top is down. What is this door and spring called, so I can find a new one? Any help much appreciated.

Share This Page