Hello there and welcome to the BMW Car Club of America.

If you are a BMW CCA member, please log in and introduce yourself in our Member Introductions section.

2013 535i Loaded X-Drive Lease Takeover - 18 months Remaining

Discussion in 'Buy, Lease, Finance & Insurance' started by GETACC08, Oct 9, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

GETACC08

IMG_0001.jpg IMG_0008.jpg IMG_0004.jpg I am looking to exit my lease for a factory ordered 2013 BMW 535i x-Drive. This car has approximately 17200 miles on it, and has never had anyone sit in the back seats. The car has cinnamon leather interior (pictures will be available on request).

Options on the car include:

Premium Package (Power trunk lid opening and closing; Comfort Access remote keyfob)
    Cold Weather Package (Heated Front, Rear Seats and Heated Steering Wheel)
    Technology Package (Har IMG_0010.jpg d drive-based navigation system with Real Time Traffic Information, Voice-activation capability and Online Information Services; Head-Up Display; Smartphone Integration; BMW Apps; Instrument cluster with extended contents)
    Parking Sensors (front and rear)
    Rear Backup Camera
    Navigation
    Xenon Headlights
    And a lot of other options...

Car is under mileage at this point and is due back to the dealership in the beginning of April, 2016, so there are about 18 months remaining on the car. The payment is $599/mo. There is a lease transfer fee of $500 to be paid to BMW Financial Services. Buyer is to prepay $500 fee to BMW Financial Services. If approved for credit, I will reimburse the buyer the $500 expense upon transfer of the lease and delivery of the vehicle.

Attached Files:

• Staff

steven s

Please use classifieds to sell your car.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.