Hello there and welcome to the BMW Car Club of America.

If you are a BMW CCA member, please log in and introduce yourself in our Member Introductions section.

05z4girl

Discussion in 'E85 Z4 (2002-2008)' started by 05z4girl, Jul 1, 2008.

05z4girl guest

hey every one

just thought i would say hey. I am new to the BMW CCA i just signed up today.

I own a 2005 white z4, with black leather on the inside and a 2.5 liter.

its in the shop tight now and i am having to drive my moms BMW x3.

a F150 backed into my car and cause $2100 worth of damaged.

i just wanted to tell a little about me so i did.

thanks,
    05z4girl

Bimmerdan

Hey 05z4girl, welcome!!

You're going to love the car (and the club!). Sorry to hear about the truck backing into you, I had the exact same thing happen to me so I know how it feels! It should be good as new once you get it back though.

Be sure to track down your local chapter and get involved in some of the events they put on. It's the best way to have fun with your car and to meet some great people in the process!

Autohaus guest

Sue the F-150 driver for everything they got!

az3579

That wouldn't be setting a very good example for our country's young ones, now would it? Sue everyone! :p

Besides, I'm sure their insurance is handling it or else she'd have better things to do (go outside and shoot miscellaneous objects with a shotgun :D) than post. lol

Welcome.

Autohaus guest

My 87 528e almost got totalled when a 18-wheeler sideswiped it with my fiance driving it while she was pregnant almost 2 years ago and she got $5k from the trucking company.........Thank GOD she was ok, the baby and the car got fixed :)

05z4girl guest

my z4

they were very nice about every thing and her insurance is paying for the damaged.

now the first bmw that i had which was a 2000 325ci convert it got totaled by people that ran a red light and now my insurance is suing them because they didn't have insurance.

chels

Autohaus guest

We all hope it gets fixed correctly. I hope they will be using OEM parts and not cheap aftermarket knockoffs.....