Hello there and welcome to the BMW Car Club of America.

If you are a BMW CCA member, please log in and introduce yourself in our Member Introductions section.

'03 330Cic Tire Question

Discussion in 'Wheels & Tires' started by mspoteet, Apr 21, 2009.

mspoteet

I have a 2003 330Cic with 18" M-wheel package and sport package. I need to replace them very soon. Does anybody have feedback on Nitto 555 tires? These were highly recommended by a local highly respected dealer. Kumho has also been recommended. It had Michelin Pilot Sport tires on it when I bought it, but a new set of Michelin is double the cost of Nitto or Kumho.:confused:

mtudude33 guest

I don't have any feedback on the Nitto's, but I just had Pilot Sports put on my 2002 325cic with 17" wheels, and they are fantastic. Similar handling to the Continental OEM's, but a better ride. I got mine on Tire Rack - not cheap, but seem worth it. Good luck.

conechaser

It's difficult to recommend a tire without knowing what the car is used for. Full time daily driver? Summer only? AutoX?

bmw brad

Hi, I have ran Nitto 555 Extreme tires for years! I have found them to be a long lasting tire with very little to no tire noise. I would definately recommend them! I am currently running them on my '04 530i! I have a staggered 20" set of Hartge Nova 7 wheels with 245/35/20's on the front and 275/30/20's on the rear. I am on my second set now - after getting around 35,000 miles on the first! (of course I flip the tires yearly) If you have any questions, feel free to ask, Brad