Hello there and welcome to the BMW Car Club of America.

If you are a BMW CCA member, please log in and introduce yourself in our Member Introductions section.

Want To Rent BMW In Germany

Discussion in 'European Delivery' started by phlssten, Jul 20, 2008.

phlssten guest

I am going to Germany in the coming months and would like to rent a BMW for the express purpose of driving it on the Autobahn.

Can someone recommend a place where I can rent a BMW and make sure I have the right insurance.

Also, if you wanted to really go all out, which BMW would you recommend?

Autohaus guest

I used to work for Enterprise in my college days and I knew they rented BMW's for the German market. They had 1 series diesels. Hertz also rents BMW's as well. I would take Hertz over Enterprise any day, though. Look up on Hertz.com and they should show a listing of what they have available during your stay. You might also want to google search "BMW rental(s) Germany" and you might find a rental agency that specializes in BMW's. If I really wanted to go all out, money not an option, I would just mention this to the rental agent, "Give me the BMW with the biggest, most hp engine".:D

M3, M5, M6, Alpina models (great if they got them)

marcmergen guest

Rather late to the game, but info all the same.

http://www.sixt.com/

Full BMW fleet available, including 3's, 5's, 6, 7-series and Z4's to boot.

We rented a 550i a couple of years ago and became totally enamored with the head's up display.