Hello there and welcome to the BMW Car Club of America.

If you are a BMW CCA member, please log in and introduce yourself in our Member Introductions section.

1988 325i

Discussion in 'E30 (1984-1993)' started by skerr, Jul 14, 2008.

skerr guest

Hello all,
    Im having a heck of a time finding the 2-pin round wire connector for the fuel
    pump of this vehical? They dont list it at the dealership I went to in michigan.
    Any help would be appreciated. Thanks:)

bmwstepinstructor guest

What are you trying to do? What do you mean the "2-pin round wire connector"? Your fuel pump should be mounted under the car by the left rear wheel. Are you have a no start condition? If so, there is a fuel pump relay under the hood under a cover near the firewall by the diagnostic connector of a M42 motor or by left front strut tower on a M20 motor.

skerr guest

Bmw 325i

Hello, Thanks for the response, the connector is a 2 piece round female connector that
    attaches to the top of the fuel pump wich is located passanger side under rear seat
    and under cover plate, this connector is attached to factory wireing but is destroyed.

Thank You

bmwstepinstructor guest

Now, I know where you are talking about. That is the where the fuel level sensor and pre-pump area under the seat. You will only find that in are repair kit at the dealer. You would have to talk to an experienced tech and/or seasoned parts guy who would know more about the connectors if available. The only other options is a junk yard to find the correct connector.