Hello there and welcome to the BMW Car Club of America.

If you are a BMW CCA member, please log in and introduce yourself in our Member Introductions section.

Unhappy about changes to the BMW maintenance plan

Discussion in 'Warranty questions' started by asimmaqbool, Nov 28, 2017.

asimmaqbool

I am currently on my 4th 3 series. I was very pleased that my used 2006 325i was covered entirely for 4 years and 50K miles, including service and maintenance. it made the cost of ownership a lot better. I just purchased a used 2015 335 X drive, which while warranty covered by the 4 years/50 K for defects and manufacturing, it does not cover maintenance, and I am getting a quote for 700.00 to extend the maintenance plan out to match the warranty.This undercuts the reasons to by BMW and stiffens the competition in my opinion. I chose BMW again partly based on what the program used to be as it lessened the cost of ownership, which we all know can be substantial. Perhaps this will be my last BMW. These cars have lost their driving allure and now are just being mass marketed for the brand name; time to move on to a real sportscar.
    jgharper likes this.

MGarrison

Hopefully BMW corporate monitors the club forums here for some opinion-mining. I don't think you're alone in your thoughts.
    jgharper likes this.

charlson89

Your not alone I'm sure in the next couple years this will change again.