Hello there and welcome to the BMW Car Club of America.

If you are a BMW CCA member, please log in and introduce yourself in our Member Introductions section.

2017 Car Raffle?

Discussion in 'Oktoberfest 2017' started by RobertV, Apr 21, 2017.

RobertV

Hello everyone,

Does anyone know when the 2017 Car Raffle will start?
    I feel it this year.....I'm going to win!

Cheers,
    Robert
    • Staff

steven s

Set for June 1. I hope you have room for an Alpina B6. :)

RobertV

Fantastic! Thanks for the update Steven. I will make room.
    steven s likes this.

cberry

More importantly....When's it going to end? And how soon can I pick up me new car?
    • Staff

steven s

Drawing is Oct 21. We'll be calling you on Monday.
    You can work out the details later. :)

AlanD

I entered this year's raffle... sure. Who wouldn't want a shot at an Alpina B6 w/ Xdrive?
    The other day, I was shambling about the parking lot in the Great Lakes Crossing Mall in Auburn Hills, MI, trying to stay warm in my shorts and sandals...when what to my wondering eyes should appear... but
    an Alpina B6 Grand Coupe... It could easily have passed for the Raffle B6 we have all been ogling these last few months.
    It was the first I had ever seen in person, it was blue with light bone colored interior, and Ontario plates. It was also covered with road grit... totally understated, totally stealth, and totally cool.
    I realized that it was about as close as I was apt to ever get to seeing one, let alone winning one... so I decided to enjoy the moment.

mattm

Steven, You posted the drawing was 10/21/2017. O'fest is over. Who were the winners?

AlanD

I suppose I really did not want a B6 after all... good for me... (chagrin).
    CCA Alpina grill badges up for grabs...
    you pay the shipping... :)
    Best of luck to this year's winners...
    • Staff

steven s

AlanD,

I'm a huge BMW Alpina fan and I missed the raffle this year and the Alpina badge. I saw your post about the BMWCCA raffle and you stated that the Alpina badge was up for grabs. If you aren't interested in keeping it, I'd be very interested and absolutely thrilled to acquire it from you.

I restored an Alpina a long time ago and although I don't own it anymore, it still holds a dear place in my heart, so this BMWCCA Alpina badge would be very special to me!

Please let me know what you'd like to do and I can Paypal you the shipping cost and whatever you may want for it. You can email me directly at, alpinacsl73@gmail.com .

Thank you and I hope that we can work something out. I look forward to hearing from you.

Sincerely,

Carey

alpinacsl73@gmail.com

MGarrison

Carey, you can also contact AlanD with the forums instant-messaging, if you didn't connect already by now.

dsbroudy

BTW the Alpina badge is garbage. The threads in the pot-metal casting are too big for the threaded stud so it wouldn't stay attached for long.