Hello there and welcome to the BMW Car Club of America.

If you are a BMW CCA member, please log in and introduce yourself in our Member Introductions section.

2006 M5

Discussion in 'E60 M5 (2006-present)' started by EGraham, Jul 9, 2008.

EGraham

I'm considering purchasing a 2006 M5. 17,800 miles. Well equipped. Excellent condition (to the eye, anyway). $58K. I'd appreciate feedback/advice from current or former M5 owners, particulary the owners of the 2006 vintage. Thank you.

Gonzogonzilla

M5 E60

I've got a 2007 and there's not much difference. What would you like to know?

Question: How many miles? Buying from a BMW dealer?

If I don't get back to you, getting in my M5 is the best part of my day, and I live a charmed life, as is. It's a re-affirmation of all the reasons I made the choice to buy that car, that year, that model. BTW, I have the six speed and not the Getrag. That was just a choice, as I'm an old bunny like things the way they were.

hyptgoldnz guest

You would be MUCH better off buying my car...48 thousand dollars only 21K babied miles...FLAWLESS ..it has a 7/70 full warranty and a 7/70 tire and wheel coverage warranty all options plus...look at the for sale section.....or call me 978-502-3925