Hello there and welcome to the BMW Car Club of America.

If you are a BMW CCA member, please log in and introduce yourself in our Member Introductions section.

Discussion in 'Member Introductions' started by omnisteve, Jun 26, 2017.

omnisteve

I bought a 2014 328d Xdrive and I'm hooked. My friend told me to join the club, so I did. I can't wait to see how I can upgrade my cars lighting, and other areas. Looking forward to learning a lot here. Not sure how the site works, but here we go! Please excuse my ignorance, I don't usually spend time on forums. - Steve

MGarrison

Welcome to the club & forums!

Find your local chapter's website, & see what social media they're using too, that'll get you connected to your local area & local happenings.

Not sure how it works on a phone, but on computer browser, mark these forums as 'read', and then when you come back, clicking "what's new" will show the posts since you last visited the forums - that way, you can easily see the most recent posts.

charlson89

Welcome to the club and forums!

omnisteve

Thank you both

floydarogers

My wife's 328xd is also a 2014; she's at 35K miles, no problems (except for radio/iDrive electronics.) Love the car; great size and the granddaughter's car seat works great in the back. Judy's only at 36.5 mpg currently due to urban driving ...