Hello there and welcome to the BMW Car Club of America.

If you are a BMW CCA member, please log in and introduce yourself in our Member Introductions section.

M Performance Coilover Suspension for non-ZCP M4

Discussion in 'F82/F83 (2013-present)' started by mroberto, May 5, 2017.

mroberto

Question for any reader - Can anyone give me the any/all the BMW Part Numbers for the complete M Performance Coilover Suspension for M3/4? (Driving 2015 M4 coupe, non-ZCP). I've been watching BMW M Performance webpage, (shopBMWUSA.com), but have seen nothing for M3/4, but I believe it has been stated in numerous articles that BMW was releasing the suspension through BMW MPerformance as an option. That would beat depreciating a new M4 just to get the suspension pieces! Thanks Guys

charlson89

I don't believe this kit is out yet. I have heard it through the grape vine that it is coming and was at SEMA's in 2015. But for some reason it hasn't made it to production and sale. The M2 has it's kit out and works really well. Don't know why the M4 is so behind on this.

mroberto

Many thanks for the response. Does the ZCP-optioned car have a more stiff/jouncy/uncomfortable ride, or is it actually more supple than the non-ZCP car(this is what I have mostly heard to be the case)?

charlson89

I really didn't notice a difference from the ones I have driven from ZCP to the non. But I haven't had the chance to take one out and put some good moves on it either since I don't own one and wouldn't drive one of my customers cars that way.