Hello there and welcome to the BMW Car Club of America.

If you are a BMW CCA member, please log in and introduce yourself in our Member Introductions section.

New member in AZ

Discussion in 'Pacific Region' started by Louwade, Mar 6, 2017.

Louwade

Hello everyone I am new to BMWCCA, I am a former VW fanatic ,I love BMW's I always wanted one, so I got 2. I own a 320 and we wife owns a 328. I am interested in tuning and coding. Also I would like to up grade my HiFi stereo using nave sound speakers and a bimme-tech amp. Look forward to meeting you and learning everything I can about these awesome cars!

MGarrison

Welcome to the club & forums!

charlson89

Welcome to the club and forums! Nice to dive right in with 2 though.

paulk562

S3x

S3X hi everyone I just joined the club. Always wanted a BMW. I had five BMW motorcycles. Always wanted the ultimate driving machine. So I sold my cobra and bought two one for the wife 328 and a 650 for me it is 2008. How can I make it a little louder without refinancing the house? Are there any members in the Vail Valley that would like to get together? Jeff

MGarrison

Welcome to the club & forums! Check your chapter's website for local happenings, you should be able to find & download recent & past chapter newsletters from there, and see if they have Facebook and other social media to check out what all may be going on.

I've heard cold-air-intake kits (CAI's) add some volume from underhood. There are aftermarket exhaust options, many have reported that the Billy Boat mufflers are too loud - but there should be any variety of other muffler options.