Hello there and welcome to the BMW Car Club of America.

If you are a BMW CCA member, please log in and introduce yourself in our Member Introductions section.

Long time member comes back to sell car

Discussion in 'Member Introductions' started by gibbsb, Feb 18, 2017.

gibbsb

I originally joined the club in the mid 70's when I owned a 2002. Because of my love for German cars, I started Nine-Eleven Enterprises in Dallas. After 40 years, I sold the business 2 years ago. At the time, I owned an E36 M3 which I sold because it rarely got driven. About a week later, I ran across a 1M in the local paper. I was immediately hooked-again! So much for some room in the garage. It suffers the same fate as the M3, only more so. Since it is such a collectible car, I just can't convince myself to put miles on it. So, with a heavy heart, I put it on the Marketplace last night. I'll never completely sever my ties with BMW since an R1200GS will still reside in the garage until I'm too old to ride.
    I miss the service business and all the friends I made over all those years. The thing I don't miss is the daily commute!

charlson89

Welcome back sorry to hear your selling the 1M hopefully it will find a good home.