Hello there and welcome to the BMW Car Club of America.

If you are a BMW CCA member, please log in and introduce yourself in our Member Introductions section.

New Hoosier Chapter Member

Discussion in 'Member Introductions' started by doublemetreF10, Feb 10, 2017.

doublemetreF10

Hello from Indianapolis, Indiana! I recently purchased my first BMW, a 2013 F10 535 xDrive, as a CPO car from Schererville BMW.

I come from a primarily Volvo and VW ownership background, most recently two VW Passat TDI's ('13 and '15, and a Volvo S60R before those two. I worked in automotive service for ten years, starting with VW as a certified technician for three years, and then Bentley and Rolls-Royce (mostly Crewe-built cars, very little BMW influence on most I serviced aside from some Arnage and Seraph motorcars) as a master certified Bentley service technician. I've worked on many BMW's over the years, most extensively on a friend's Boston Green Metallic '96 E36 M3 that I love.

I transitioned into the world of CNC machines three years ago and have been enjoying that ever since. I travel a lot, and take many long trips in the car as a result. My first few drives in the 535 have been great, it's a superb highway car.

I look forward to conversing with fellow automotive enthusiasts here, it looks like a great club and community to be a part of.

MGarrison

Welcome to the club & forums! Make sure to look up the Hoosier chapter website & Facebook page!

charlson89

Welcome to the club and forums! Congrats on your purchase!