Hello there and welcome to the BMW Car Club of America.

If you are a BMW CCA member, please log in and introduce yourself in our Member Introductions section.

European Delivery of my new M3

Discussion in 'European Delivery' started by davethompson2005, Jul 2, 2008.

Lobaeux guest

Terrific pics and a beautiful car.
    I'm so looking forward to my trip for delivery. I haven't ordered yet, but am looking at a late September 09 trip for a 335i.
    I don't think I've heard a single bad thing about this program, I can't wait!

PhillyNate

Congratulations to you both. I just purchased my first BMW, a 2008 328i coupe and I am really regretting that my wife and I did not do the European Delivery as I see so many great pics and read the wonderful stories. I will not make this mistake again as I will be purchasing an M3 next time as well as doing the Hasselhoff thing.
    Again congrats and good luck.

AirBecks guest

BMW & ED ..... a wonderful combo

I just returned from 2 weeks in Europe with my new 335i and can say that BMW really knows how to do this. The new Welt & Premium Lounge are amazing. The whole process is finely orchestrated. The staff are so professional and helpful.

We also put 1800 miles on our car in our trip to Venice, Rome & the Amalfi Coast. One caution ...... driving in Italy in NOT for the faint of heart! But we made it incident free and have some amazing photos of our 3er on the amazing Amalfi Coast to show for our effort.

And then there's the AUTOBAHN.........:)

Once in a lifetime!! ok maybe twice.......... or more.....

We were just returning our car when my wife pipes up ...."I have a great route picked out for our next ED" .............YES!!!