Hello there and welcome to the BMW Car Club of America.

If you are a BMW CCA member, please log in and introduce yourself in our Member Introductions section.

Looking for a repair shop? Start here!

Discussion in 'Member Introductions' started by MGarrison, Feb 19, 2014.

MGarrison

Greetings & welcome to the BMW CCA message forums!

One of the most frequently asked questions we get from new forum members is if anyone has recommendations for a service shop in their area.

Although individual members may have suggestions, you might also check the following:

http://www.bimrs.org/

http://www.bimmershops.com/

Perhaps the best references may come from members in your immediate area; check your local chapter's website for their message forums & contacts. Many chapters also have facebook pages, or utilize other social media. If your chapter doesn't have message forums, email a chapter member listed in their contact lists and ask if they might refer you to any shops or members in your vicinity who might have a recommendation. If you don't know your own chapter yet, you can use the club's "Chapter Finder" page:

https://www.bmwcca.org/chapterfinder

With any luck, any of the above will get you well on your way to finding a shop to service your treasured bimmer!
    bbistany, charlson89 and steven s like this.

Carsbill

In the Colorado Springs area, I just had a great experience using Baxter's Automotive on Northpark Drive right off I-25 and Austin Bluffs

Carsbill

In the Tucson area, a top notch shop is European Auto Tech off 1st Street between Prince and Fort Lowell. Highly recommend for all types of mechanical work. Honest, professionals that treat your vehicle as if it was there own. Great staff!

Satch SoSoCalifortified

In Sandy Eggo, it's Carl Nelson's La Jolla Independent.

MHampton

I would love to take care of club members vehicles at Jackie Cooper BMW, Edmond Oklahoma

frito

I have always received great service from Just BlauMittWeis in Cincinnati.

Randy Forbes

For 1998 through 2002 model year M Roadsters and Coupes, I have been performing specialized repairs for over a decade; from January 2005 through April 2012 near Toledo, Ohio, and since May 2012 to present near Sarasota, Florida.

Doing business as Sports Cars Plus, LLC, I quite literally wrote the book on the trunk floor and differential mount repair and reinforcement of this model's Achilles Heel. Besides personally repairing at least a hundred cars myself, I have shipped hundreds of the reinforcement kits all over the world (on six of seven continents).

Additionally, I have been doing suspension upgrades and forced induction installations on these cars since they were new. I've done the S-54 connecting rod bearing upgrade to well over fifty (>50) cars, including the 2000-2006 E-46 M3 and 2006-2008 Z4/M models.

Most of my work comes from afar__I've done four (4) cars from Washington State just since moving to SW Florida__and can provide contact information for anyone wishing to ship their cars to me.

I'm a BMW owner enthusiast too, and have owned a '99 M Rdstr since 11/11/00; a 2001 M Rdstr since 8/29/01 (Performance Center Delivery) and an M Coupe__that I installed a Eurosport Twinscrew Supercharger on for a former owner in Jan 2006__since 2/2/14; and my wife has been driving X5s since 2002.

Check my references on any of the Z Series enthusiast forums, and most jobs have been documented in this galley of albums: http://spcarsplus.com/gallery3/

Thank you for your consideration, when looking for someone to care for your pride and joy. I'll leave you with a picture of mine.

[IMG]

Randy Forbes
    Sports Cars Plus, LLC
    Parrish, Florida

539260 DG M3

Hello there. I am a new member of BMWCCA. My family and I moved to Atlanta a few months ago and I brought with me my 1988 E30 M3. Can anybody recommend a good shop to get some work done on my car. I appreciate the help, I hope to join one of the upcoming meet and greet.

Diego
    88 E30 M3