Hello there and welcome to the BMW Car Club of America.

If you are a BMW CCA member, please log in and introduce yourself in our Member Introductions section.

New Guy from MI...Living in CT...my first BMW a 135i

Discussion in 'Member Introductions' started by Xii, Jun 30, 2008.

Xii guest

Hey guys and gals I'm I got my new 2008 135i back in March and love it so far. Im new to the CCA and happy to be here. My name is Liam I'm from MI but I am currently living in CT. This is my first BMW and I love it so far. I thought I would just say hey and introduce myself and my car.

Here is some photos of my car:
    [IMG]
    [IMG]
    [IMG]
    [IMG]

JAMAICAN TWIN TURBO guest

I'm a fellow CT native. Welcome aboard! You're gonna love the car I'm sure. I'm a proud 2003 530i owner, for about a year and I'm loving it. You're car looks slick, I wish I would have gotten the sports package with mine, to go with winter/premium package. Ah well, next time.

az3579

Lordie, a 1er in CT! It's a first (no pun intended)!

I haven't seen ANY of them in person (other than at a dealer) since they came out. Not very popular... yet. Welcome to the forums and perhaps I'll see ya around, eh? Southern CT, where almost no CCA members live. :)

Xii guest

Thanks, I love it already and only have about 300 miles put on it. I grin every time I get into it :D

I love to drive it so there is a good chance I might run into you. Where in So.CT are you?

az3579

Bridgeport.

Xii guest

Cool yea I'm headed back to CT on the 10th of Aug. so it will be good to drive around some place other then MI.