Hello there and welcome to the BMW Car Club of America.

If you are a BMW CCA member, please log in and introduce yourself in our Member Introductions section.

WNY Collision Shop - E36

Discussion in 'Genesee Valley Chapter' started by michaelseitz, Jun 15, 2016.

michaelseitz

I'm hoping someone would be able to recommend a collision shop to me for my E36 M3. A truck hit the front end of my car from the side just forward of the front wheel and pulled the front end off the car off with it as it drove away. I've been fortunate to not need a collision shop yet which is why I'm hoping someone would be able to steer me in the right direction.

I have the car stripped down and all of the broken pieces removed. It includes everything forward of and including the core support. I'm looking for a shop with a frame rack as the studs on the end of the drivers side engine support were pulled off and the passenger side appears to be tweaked. For reference, I'm talking about part number 41118122551.

I talked to Little Speed Shop in Rochester and they understandably don't do collision work but told me they send their E36's to Nu-Look collision in Rochester. I have a trailer and could get the car there, I was seeing if anyone had any recommendations in the Buffalo area before I did that. Thank you in advance for any insight you might have.

Mike

MGarrison

Hey Mike, sorry to hear that happened to you, ugh! You'll probably get a more immediate answer from somebody local - see your local chapter's website, try contacts there, there may be message forums, Facebook page, etc.

michaelseitz

Thanks for the tip, I'll give that a shot as well. I wish I had a more exciting first post here! I'll have to do a reintroduction once I get myself put back together.

charlson89

Hope the repairs go well for you.