Hello there and welcome to the BMW Car Club of America.

If you are a BMW CCA member, please log in and introduce yourself in our Member Introductions section.

1st Bimmer an '08 M3

Discussion in 'Member Introductions' started by BRDHNTR, Jun 24, 2008.

BRDHNTR guest

Hi everyone, I just picked up a new M3 and I love it. I am breaking it in now, but I can't wait to get on a track with it later this year.

E36M3MIKE guest

Great First Bimmer... Wow V8 M3 Thats Awesome. Learn It First So You Can Enjoy It Later. Take Care Of Her Lol

BRDHNTR guest

BMW tells the owners to keep the RPMs under 5500 and no full throttle until the 1200 mile service. The owner of the dealership told me this is more to break-in the driver than it is the car ;). I now understand how true that probably is.

az3579

What a great first Bimmer. Hope your driver training goes well and you keep your sanity trying to reign it in for the first 1200. :D

EuroWerkz1

Welcome

Welocme to BMW ownership and more importantly to our club. There is so much here that will help you along the way to becoming...addicted!

Enjoy,
    Doug

BRDHNTR guest

This car is amazing. My buddy used to lend me his e46 M3 w/ Competition Pkg, and that car was phenominal. I didn't think it could get any better (except for the harsh suspension setup), and this car is just another league faster. Luckily, the car scares me enough that I don't even want to do something stupid on the road. Unfortunately, the handling is so good that I can't even come close to touching its potential on the road, so I need to hit the track.