Hello there and welcome to the BMW Car Club of America.

If you are a BMW CCA member, please log in and introduce yourself in our Member Introductions section.

No January 2016 Roundel delivered

Discussion in 'Roundel Magazine' started by fgump, Feb 15, 2016.

fgump

Hello all,
    Late 2015/early 2016 I had delivery issues with Roundel. Had to call and get November's issue delivered in December. That was the first missed issue I had in 15 years as a member. They sent me a new one in December.

Then, in January, I did not receive a Roundel. I called the National office, and was told a reprint would cost me $4.00. I declined to pay for a magazine I should have received the first time.

Does anyone have January's issue they no longer want? I'd be happy to pay for your postage costs, or pick it up if you're local to Raleigh NC?

Thanks-
    Bill

MGarrison

If you don't have any luck from someone here (sorry, I keep mine too), try any of the club's chapter's that have message forums or on chapter facebook pages. Start with your own chapter first, you might luck into someone local. Perhaps call the BMWCCA foundation, don't know that they'd have such a recent issue, but maybe. Hope it works out!