Hello there and welcome to the BMW Car Club of America.

If you are a BMW CCA member, please log in and introduce yourself in our Member Introductions section.

Vintage at Saratoga 2015

Discussion in 'North Atlantic Region' started by frank2002, Apr 11, 2015.

frank2002

Registration is now open for the 2015 Vintage at Saratoga! Again this year the ten dollar fee per car includes admission for two to the museum.

You may also sign up for the “Meet and Greet” dinner to be held on Friday night The last day to sign up for the dinner will be July 6th.

It is not too early to reserve accommodations for the weekend. Rooms in Saratoga in July are hard to find and expensive.

Visit vintageatsaratoga.com to register and sign up for all activities.

We hope to see you in Saratoga this summer!

jtor7654

This looks great, I didn't know about this show. I'm in boston with 87 e30. We have a thing in brookline, but would love info about this as I have a place in lake george and this would be a great trip.

frank2002

Come join us in Saratoga Springs, NY for the 7th annual Vintage at Saratoga. For 2016 we will once again be celebrating our older BMWs, but in addition we will commemorate the 100th year of BMW as an automobile constructor. Join old friends, meet new ones, and be among some fantastic BMWs on the lawn of the Saratoga Automobile Museum. The event runs all weekend from Friday afternoon to Sunday morning. The Friday afternoon drive through the scenic Adirondack Mountains will conclude in downtown Saratoga for the “Meet and Greet Dinner”. On Saturday we will come together at the automobile museum for the show and the popular silent auction with all profits going to support BMW Foundation’s Street Survival program. Another drive on Sunday morning ends with a farewell breakfast before we all head for home.

To register visit the Saratoga Automobile Museum’s website
    http://www.saratogaautomuseum.org/new-events/2016/7/8/bmw-vintage-at-saratoga

Contact - Frank Greppo - fgreppo9@gmail.com

More information at vintageatsaratoga.com

Saratoga Automobile Museum

110 Avenue of the Pines, Saratoga Springs, NY 12866