Hello there and welcome to the BMW Car Club of America.

If you are a BMW CCA member, please log in and introduce yourself in our Member Introductions section.

New Bimmer owner and CCA member!

Discussion in 'Member Introductions' started by Defconracing, Jun 18, 2008.

Defconracing guest

hey, I just moved over from the MB dark-side! Its amazing to own a car that seems to come with an entire support network! The BMW community is so strong and close, and I find it to be much more open (and a lot bigger!) than the MB one (as witnessed @ Bimmerfest ;) )

So... here is my baby!

[IMG]

Now with flat black upper and lower grills, black roundels (front, rear, wheels, steering wheel) and white angel eyes.

VertigoFlyer guest

From one new BMW owner and new club member to another - aint it grand?! Congrats on both!!

TeamStowell We love driving!

Welcome and nice ride!! I never get tired of watching the show when the roof is raised or lowered. Make sure you get to a local club event and start making new friends for life.

Gatsby740iL guest

Welcome, Defcon, To The BMW CCA!

You have certainly come to the right place for everything BMW! My Fellow Members and Staff are always here to answer your questions, share a story or two, and enjoy the passion we all have that is BMW.

I would recomend having a look at Real OEM (BMW)-Click Here as an excellent source of schematics and parts list breakdowns for your BMW. If there is something you need to order.. you can pull the OEM part number here and order it up at either your local BMW Center (Dealership) or, for example, Pelican Parts-Click Here.

If anything comes up don't hesitate to ask. Good Luck and Best Wishes!

-Michael
    (Gatsby740iL) :cool: