Hello there and welcome to the BMW Car Club of America.

If you are a BMW CCA member, please log in and introduce yourself in our Member Introductions section.

Candidacy Statement

Discussion in 'Jeff Cowan' started by admin3, Oct 30, 2015.

admin3

Hello Pacific Region! I’m excited to run again as your Pacific Region VP having served from 2010-2013. I have been a member for 28 years and have held several positions on the board of Golden Gate Chapter. I’ve enjoyed meeting many of you throughout the region and am proud of the work our chapters put in every year. I take this job and its responsibilities very seriously. The board tackles some very
    signficant issues such as membership growth, retention, safety, insurance, member benefits, Financial matters, and we support regional and national events such as the E30 Picnic in the Pacific Northwest, Legends of the Autobahn, and Festorics in Monterey. And this year BMW CCA Oktoberfest returns to the Pacific Region in Monterey at the world-famous Mazda Raceway Laguna Seca. I am 100% committed to this event and feel a second term on the board is absolutely essential to support the massive planning effort already underway. Since my last term I have focused on improving engagement through communications in my home chapter and recently presented our successes to all chapter leaders during the Chapter Congress held in the spring of 2015. In this role, I want to share my experience with all the chapters in the region to improve their engagement and better serve their membership. My passion for this club has increased since joining the board in 2010 and there is still a lot of work to be done. Membership retention remains a top priority along with improving online access and services for our members. I have the experience and relationships that are essential for this position and am proud to be part of the biggest BMW car club in the world. I kindly ask for your support and vote to return as your Pacific Region VP.

tekygeek

Hello Pacific Region, please let me know if you have any questions! My screen name in the forums is 'tekygeek', FYI.